Join The APMA
This membership option is for companies that manufacture in Canada vehicles or parts, modules, systems, components, materials, tools, equipment and supplies; and the provision of services used in the automotive, truck and off-highway products industry.Regular member fees are based on the total dollar volume of sales (from all Canadian operations) of automotive parts, systems, components, materials, tools, equipment and supplies to and the provision of services used in the automotive industry in the calendar year.
For more information on APMA Membership, please email our Member Relations Lead, Austen Swiftaswift@apma.ca
- 1. The Annual Membership Fee must accompany all applications for membership
- 2. Applicants for membership to APMA must be approved by the respective association’s Board of Directors
- 3. APMA’s Board of Directors reserve the right to deny application acceptance to APMA
- 4. The first year of membership is valid for 12 months regardless of when you join. The second year will be prorated to cover any remaining months of the year. The third and all subsequent years of membership will run from January to December.
AdvocacyThe APMA has a long history of success advocating for the Canadian Automotive Parts Manufacturing sector. We’ve actively contributed to discussions on, NAFTA, TPP/CPTPP, Ontario Bill 148, and others. For a comprehensive list and explanation of our activates,
The APMA has a long history of success advocating for the Canadian Automotive Parts Manufacturing sector. We’ve actively contributed to discussions on, NAFTA, TPP/CPTPP, Ontario Bill 148, and others. For a comprehensive list and explanation of our activates, click here.
2. Industry IntelligenceGiven the number of advocacy files we’ve worked on, our president and C-Suite have accrued a vast wealth of knowledge and insights. From Trade to Connected Vehicles, Industry 4.0 to AI, our team members are often asked to share their insights with organizations and events around the world. As an APMA member, you’re entitled to access these insights at any time. We’re happy to meet with our member companies and work with them to help devise long-term strategies for success in an Industry 4.0 world.
Professional Networking is a critical element of successful business development. APMA and APMA-Partnered events are always well attended by industry professionals and decision makers looking to connect with and learn about industry disruptors and new technology. Our events are often used by federal and provincial politicians as platforms to launch new legislation or just connect with the industry as a whole. Click here to see our complete events calendar.
A summary of important membership highlights include:
- Membership with APMA is corporate and includes all subsidiaries and employees within the company.
- Preferential registration rates for all APMA events, seminars, and publications, as well as some 3rd party events
- Numerous promotional opportunities at events and in publications
- Direct opportunities to engage in dialogue with governments, industry and related stakeholders.
- Increased credibility when dealing with OEMs, Tier I / II / III’s and government.
- Guidance and input from the APMA regarding member application submissions for government funding programs.
Click here to see or download an overview outlining key benefits of APMA membership.
For inquiries about the APMA and/or membership, please contact:
Member Relations Lead